Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Busy Day

My day started at 6 this morning and finished at 4 this afternoon.  

Put in a full day - now its time to cook dinner.  Wish I had a maid.

First thing this am, customer brought an adorable baby quilt to stitch.






Each corner has a cute little heart.  I stitched around the appliques as requested, and using a high loft polyester batting, created a "trapunto" look. So cute.

After finishing quilt received a call, NEED A BAG BY TOMORROW can you rush an order?



A quick trip to quilt shop for the buttons, finished this pretty aqua and lime green tote.

Sewed the buttons on scrappy red and black

Tomorrow, maybe I can quilt my Buggy Barns Bloomers.  Maybe

One of these days I am gonna make myself a tote.  So far, they sell as fast as I make them.

No comments: