Search This Blog

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers Day Today!!

Happy Fathers Day to dads, husbands, grandfathers etc etc etc!!!!!!

Breakfast out with Wayne and friends, and surprise Toby/Sarah/Ky and Gus showed up at the same restaurant.

Home again and for me its sewing day.

I haven't been up to much sewing lately but I was determined to stick with it today.

Made July Birthday Blocks, and no you cant see them yet.

After many months of waiting, I finally loaded and quilted the quilt that Ky made for her Grandma in WY.

Its DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She just needs to add the binding.

So beautiful, I'm taking it to guild with me on Tuesday for show and tell.

She is going to show this at the Edgerton Quilt show this October, then it can get mailed to WY.




Let her choose her own quilting panto - she chose Double Bubble by Patricia Ritter, www.urbanelementz.com.

Its hard to see the quilting in this one - because of the dark colors and busy fabrics, plus I used black thread.

Gees I hate working with black thread sometimes.  Its so hard to see, but lucky with a panto, I just have to follow the laser light and trace the lines.

This is one quilt where the quilting does not take anything away from the quilt.



No comments: