Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Keeping Up With It All

Got an early start this morning,  on a mission.  I have finally gotten the center of  Lazy Hour Glass put together, waiting for additional material to put on the borders.  Nettie and I decided the fabric she purchased for borders just wasn't going to do.  She has to purchase more before finishing.

In the meantime, I did put borders on a scrappy quilt (again for Nettie).  I don't mind doing these for her, but I will be glad when she gets back to sewing for herself again.

Meeting with a customer tomorrow, she is dropping of another quilt.  Whoo Hooo.

FYI, I do have a life besides being this obsessed quilter.  Went to Ky's Variety Show with Toby and Sarah last night. What fun. Love watching little kids perform.  Ky sings and she did a great job.  There were around 20 kids that performed in a variety show 4th and 5th graders at Adams School.  Singing, musical instruments, Karate demonstrations, comedy acts. They all did great.  I give them all credit for performing in front of strangers.  No way could I do something like that.




Here she is trying to remember to sit like a little girl.  We have to keep reminding her, otherwise the sitting position leaves a lot to be desired especially while wearing a dress.  Love her to pieces. She is quite the character.

After the show took Toby and Sarah out for Pizza @ Finn's in Newville.  Never had their pizza before, Toby recommended and I was really surprised at how good it was. 

Done with sewing for the day, have to do (yuck) housework, pick Ky up from school later and then out for fish with friends.  Another day gone, but it has been a good day.

Let's see how much I can get accomplished tomorrow.

No comments: