Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Rick Rack

Pretty greens, raspberry, floral makes up this Rick Rack pattern quilt.  Using 3 strip sewing and laying squares out into a rick rack pattern makes this a sweet quilt.  Size is 67 x79, so nice lap quilt or top to a full size bed on top of a coverlet.  Stitching pattern curves and loops, all free hand.  I don't have a perfect stitch computerized quilter, and I like it this way.  I enjoy doing the stitching using only my imagination.

The materials were from the stash my friend gave me, she didn't know what to use them for, so she gave them to me.  I love it when people give me nice quilting material and I can come up with a pretty quilt.

Wouldn't any women, college girl, teen or little girl love to curl up with this quilt on a cool night.

This quilt is going on Etsy for sale









One down and 2 more to finish for my Etsy shop. 

No comments: