Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fish Boil

Well another great family get together.  Had Fish Boil at our house yesterday afternoon.

Good food, thanks to all who brought dishes to pass.  Great fun with family, with lots of memories and laughing.


Watch the fire flare.  This is done to boil over the water that removes the oil from the fish.  You wouldn't believe how good this all tastes.  Boil potatoes, carrots, onion and finally add fish and cook and boil. MMMMMM good.


The weather was cool but dry.  Perfect for sitting around a fire. 

This is my favorite time of year.  Love the smell of autumn and the cool days and even cooler nights.  But I really don't like whats coming next.  I am not a winter person.  Don't like cold or much snow.  Its easier though, now that I don't have to drive to a job

Mess is all cleaned up from party. Later today, going to the apple orchard to get me some honey crips. MMMMM again

No comments: