Search This Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2013

IM BAAAACK

My first attempt at loading and quilting on my longarm went pretty well today.

Granted it took me longer than usual, and yes I was pretty tired and sore but I did take a few breaks before the final rows.

Don't know if you remember this quilt from a while back - Scrappy - but I thought I better try something easy for the first time quilting.

I used my free motion leaves and loops - its almost fall and this quilt has the right colors for a fall quilt, hence the leaves.



Even the backing was made from large pieces of scraps from my stash.  Little money was used in the making of this quilt. I think I might try to sell it on Etsy for about $100.00 just to cover the cost of batting and my time.

I will be putting on a hand turned binding - giving me something to do while resting in my recliner.

Just had to give it a try today, one of my quilters is dropping a quilt off on Monday - So Yes Im Back and ready for quilts - come on customers bring me your quilts.

No comments: