Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

What A Great Weekend

Badgers win again Saturday.  Packers win today and are 6-0.

Had another Sew In Day with my Internet friends at Connected Threadz.

I managed to make 3 bags:

Need buttons yet, but they will be ready for my booth for sale this coming Saturday Quilt Show. 

Yesterday dropped of 4 quilts for the show and Ky's 3.

Much to do this week, but if I keep plugging along, will be all set for Saturday.

Looking forward to the show but really looking forward to it being over so I can get back to a more relaxed sewing atmosphere.


Did you happen to notice my new cabinet, Wayne hung for me this week.  I needed more storage and this really does help


all neat and organized, lets see how long this lasts

large cabinet not so neat and organized, need to work on that
Still have to pick up my quilts that are in Local Quilt Shops, one is at Loose Threads and 3 are at Twin Turtle Quilts. Oh so much to do and so little time to do it.

I feel the pressure building the week before the show, but I will get it all done.

No comments: