Search This Blog

Sunday, July 21, 2013

50th Really!!!

Last night was my 50th class reunion -

Its been a long time since I went to one of  the class reunions, I'm so glad I did go.

Even though we haven't seen each other in years and years, when you do finally meet up it brings back so many memories.

There was a photo booth available and after 2 drinks (my limit usually) I was talked into having my picture taken a few times with just some of my old school friends.

Would have done more but by the time I finally made up my mind to do this the "program" was starting so I took my seat and watched the program.

Ugh I hate having my picture taken, but still happy I did.

I should be loading a customer quilt this morning, but instead I got a new book in the mail "Tula Pinks City Sampler  100 Modern Quilt Blocks"  so naturally I had to try out the first block. Only 99 more to go.


A group of girls on CT are doing these and I though as long as there was no time limit to finishing, why not.

Now here goes yet another project.  I will say one thing I will never get board with so many projects to work on.

I wonder how I'm going to handle being laid up for a few weeks.  For me I think it will be a few days, with good drugs I should be able to at least sit and sew some of the time.

I wont be telling Wayne if I'm feeling really well right away, its my turn to have him wait on me, don't ya think

No comments: