Search This Blog

Saturday, January 11, 2014

TABLE SCRAPS

I intend to leave these scraps on the table:

Left over pieces and ends from the hand dyed fabrics wall hanging:


Reversible -  flip flop depending on my mood.

And......... I still have more ends and pieces to do another one hehehehehehehe.

Who has more fun with scraps?

You dont need yards and yards of fabrics to make something beautiful as many of you already know.

Although it is fun to have yards and yards of fabrics too.

Whenever I make a new quilt or wall hanging I'm always thinking what to do with those extra ends cut offs and small pieces.

Some I pass along to other scrappy quilters and some I keep for myself.

These (sorry Donna) I'm keeping - but not to worry there are more extra pieces that will be used.




No comments: