Search This Blog

Saturday, October 26, 2013

What A Great Saturday I'm Having

Starting day with quilting another charity quilt - free motion quilting loops and star bursts.




Went on a shopping spree for my quilting business.

Stopped over and spent an hour or more visiting our daughter Stacy and her husband Bert.

Seems we never get to spend enough time together, just chatting, so we made up for lost time today.

Home and played with one of my new purchases - a free standing bobbin winder

I wish I had purchased one of these a long time ago.

After loading some bobbins I quilted this darling wall hanging for a new customer - new to me and new to quilting.  She did an excellent job on this.




I used a panto by Patricia Ritter - Urban Elementz - Christmas Doodles - Trees and it was a really fun panto to use.  Will be among my favorites.


No comments: