Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Another Fold N Stitch Wreath

Now that I know what I'm doing I made yet another wreath from the pattern Fold N Stitch wreath - skipping ahead to July (no fabrics for Valentines day lol otherwise I would be making one)

These can become  addictive if I'm not careful I will have a house full of wreaths

In the meantime finishing up customer quilts


Free Motion Stars and Loops

Now for the other news.......   recent annual check up has given me a wake up call.

Yes I'm overweight, I knew that!!!!!!!!!!   But I didn't know I am coming closer to become diabetic - so doctor has put me on strict orders and calorie regiment to get some of the weight off.

Grrrr I knew I had to get a grip on my overeating but now I have no choice.  Maybe that's a good thing.

So day 3 so far I'm keep to the 1200 or less calorie intake.   The only thing that has helped in the past and will help again is to keep a record all day everyday of the foods and calories I eat - when I hit 1200 I must stop for that day.

Next step - exercise - my really least favorite word.

No you wont see me joining a gym - I'm not a fan of working out along side skinny minny girls or for that fact anyone else grunting and wheezing along with me.

Instead I have an exercise dvd that is suppose to be more of a workout at my level and something I can do at home.

We will see!!!!!

Get out the fit bit - put it on and use each day -   I know how to lose weight the challenge is to DO IT!!

Hopefully I can give you a good report in a few weeks!


No comments: