Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Hunkering IN

And so it begins - snow snow snow -  My only appointment to get nails done will be cancelled.

I on the other hand will find the time to get caught up on customer quilts - starting with these 2 small couch quilts




Actually I finished one yesterday while Gus played on his new keyboard gma bought him for his birthday.

Last Monday,- Wednesday I went on another quilters retreat and had  the the best of times  - made new friends and enjoyed good food.

All 3 days I worked on paper piecing quilt and had all but 5 blocks finished before returning home.

Set up "camp" on my dining room table Thursday rather than my sewing room as I thought I would be having Gus for the day - not so but even so I finished the blocks in my dining room - now its on my design wall awaiting sashing and borders





Now would be a good time to get back to my "room" and get some work done.


No comments: