Search This Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2015

More May Quilting

I kinda forgot about writing my blog for past few days as I have been getting caught up on a few customer quilts.

Here are 3 I finished since being home from my mini vacation.








Back is as pretty as the front



Hope everyone is enjoying the long holiday weekend.   But I have to laugh because long weekends or even weekends aren't much different than the rest of the weeks for me.

The only difference is I don't have Gus on most weekends.

Still I'm having a pretty nice holiday weekend.  Went to dinner Friday night with 2 of my girlfriends, worked on the flower quilt and also went to lunch with 2 other friends yesterday afternoon.

Hmmm who can I go eat with today -  just kidding, the plan was to work in the yard but the weather is not going to cooperate so its going to be a hit and miss yard work with more of the same inside sewing/quilting and whooo hooo a little looping and crocheting.




Remember this is what it should look like some day hehehehehehe

No idle hands here.  


No comments: