Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

TWINS?????????

Not really for twins and not really identical but petty close -  Customer made these 2 quilts for a husband and wife.

They are both outdoors people, hunting and fishing so these are so appropriate.




Last night was guild night and as usual most enjoyable.

Of course there is the "eating out" with quilting friends before meeting.

Somehow meeting with other quilters has to include a good meal.

Funny how that works

This weekend is our retreat weekend and I'm so looking forward to it.

I have 2 projects cut and ready and taking along a few more just in case........    You never know how long it will take and I might get bored with only a few projects.  Yeah like that is going to happen.

 Again with the food, we have our meals, and snacks planned and no way anyone is going to be hungry the entire weekend.

Brrrrrr its cold out - cant do any yard work unless I put on a parka - so Gus and I are in for a few days -  however, there are new occupants in my pond.

No not fish - a pair of mallards have taken over the pond.  Momma and pappa - come and swim and rest leave and come back off and on all day.

Normally I would be chasing them out but seeing as there are no fish its fun to watch them.

I'm a little concerned right now -  Momma is missing she came with poppa this morning, but now its only poppa out there and he keeps calling for her but she hasn't shown up.

What could have happened to her????   I hope she is OK and comes back he seems so lonesome without her.






While taking these photos there were flurries coming down,   Gees get over it will you and bring back the warm weather.




No comments: