Search This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2015

Charity Blah Blah Blah

Yes a couple more -  I don't know how many I will be making but for now its fun to do and its busting some of my scraps.




2 bindings are finished and these 2 need to be bound.


I have to send out a huge shout out of thanks to Tim Vance - Annette's husband - they came over today and installed my new overhead 8 ft light for my sewing room - its unbelievable the lighting I'm getting in that room.
Thanks Tim and Annette!!!!!

Couldn't resist loading the quilt and under the Bright Lights finished it in no time.

There is a problem however,  now that the lighting is so bright it shows all and I do mean all of the dust and mess - right down to the cobwebs in the corners.


Guess I will have to spend some time cleaning !!!








No comments: