Search This Blog

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Show and Tell - Christmas in February Party

Yesterday was our Annual Christmas get together with my quilting friends.   We missed a few that couldn't make it but for those that did we had a great time, great food and even better show and tell.















LOL I didn't get my picture taken with my show and tells - boo hoo!

I did however show the quilts that you have already seen - my Christmas quilt - Floating Stars and the finished "top" of my Milton challenge quilt - Red and White Scrappy - which will be quilted as soon as I get the backing for it.



Included in our little gathering is a gift exchange - gift must be sewing related and each of got something really nice that of course as quilters/sewers we can always use more tools, fabrics, patterns etc.

Nobody left hungry and I think everyone went home happy -

Sad face - Annette Vance was supposed to be here - coming from IN - but she had a family funeral to attend and couldn't make it.

The good news it wont be long now and she will be moving back to WI, where, of course we will be getting together to celebrate her return,

Hey any excuse to have another party - hehehehehe





No comments: