Search This Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2015

And Then There Were None

4 UFOs received - 4 finished

2 yesterday and 2 today

Wee morning hours loaded and quilted the easy wall hanging for my customer





And then.....................................  I knew the next one was going to take much more time than the others due to the way I wanted to quilt it

Saving the best or most time consuming for last!




The challenge - buttons were sewn onto the top before it was quilted.  Which really wasn't a big problem - its not like they were spread out all around - I was able to work around them quite easily.

At least by the time I was finished with this one I was really getting comfortable with my rulers.

You know what they say practice practice practice and I am certainly getting plenty of practice the past 2 days.


No comments: