Search This Blog

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Count Down 2014 - Im Doing Great

Its been a long long year and yet seems like it flew by.

Christmas is right around the corner.  The good news I'm ready!!!!!!!!!!  Everything is done and wrapped - cookies are baked (well at least the ones that are going for an exchange today)  I will come home with enough to share with family.

A little grocery shopping today and then I'm settling in for a few days.  From the sounds of it we will be getting some snow after all.


The best news yet - Have completed all the goals that I had set regarding sewing and quilting.

Just finished this late morning my nephews quilt - all I need to do is trim and add binding and send off to MO.

I think it might be best to wait until after Christmas to send it.  Don't want it lost in all those late Christmas packages being shipped this week.




There is one more quilt in my closet to be quilted and that is the last of UFOs -  It has been completed since last year this time but not quilted.  Poor lonely quilt.  I guess I should get sewing to give it some company.

Not to worry I only have about 20 projects in my head that I'm working on.   Now that I'm actually caught up,  looking forward to starting some of those before even more pop in there.

Oops too late just thought of another one.

I forgot I still have my Birthday Block Swap from Connected Threadz girlz, quilt that I have been working on.  Was really hoping to get it finished this Christmas (its a Christmas theme quilt) but that's not going to happen,....... or is it?????


No comments: