Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Dresden Plate

The top was hand sewn by someone, have no idea who - one of my customers brought it to me to be quilted I have already forgotten how she came to own this one.  Will ask her when she picks it up.

Although its a beauty now it was a little bit of a challenge to quilt, with pleats and puckers popping up throughout.  Still I'm glad I had a chance to quilt this and turn it into something that will be appreciated for many years to come.




For the past few days I have had the attention span of a gnat.  Just cant concentrate on one thing for any length of time.

So far I have quilted off and on, put lights on bushes out front, 2hrs to put together stupid lighted deer, cleaned a spot on the pond to let the sun shine in, -as advised to help keep the fish alive through the winter.  Pond heater, pump not working right now.

Its a year gone by and tomorrow is Thanksgiving, a time to be thankful and spend with family. HAPPY THANKSGIVING  EVERYONE.   Friday would have been our 50tth anniversary.

I'm looking forward to my family coming to dinner .  Its one of the special days that will keep me from going off the deep end.  I'm about 3 seconds away from losing it altogether.

Plan on eating as many high calorie foods as I can pack in.   Not a good thing for sure.  I have been watching my weight and lost 18lbs so far, and maybe tomorrow I will find those missing lbs.

How many jobs, chores and projects can I pack into the next few days.

We will see wont we.




No comments: