Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

All Packed And Ready To Head Out

Its finally here.  After all the planning and anticipation tomorrow is the day I head off to Houston to reconnect with some of the best bunch of quilters that I have the privilege of calling my friends.

There is something in the air to try to keep me from going, but it hasn't worked.   A bad cold hit me on Friday but I have kicked that to the curb.  My debit card was compromised but there is always cash and travelers checks, an eye infection popped up this morning, but that is being controlled with medicine.

Tomorrow I'm jumping in the car with my friends Julie and Sharon headed to Chicago airport and up up and away we go.

The hardest part - what to pack - this time I have the luxury of taking a larger suitcase - 1st bag free -  Now this could be a good thing or a bad depending on how you look at it.

With a small bag you are limited to how many outfits you bring - with the larger I have choices and when I couldn't decide - it went in the bag I can figure it out when I get there.

Must must must leave some room for the return trip as there are purchases to be made - but then there is always shipping if I cant fit it all in hehehehehehehehe.

Cant say if I'm more excited this year than the last time, but as the minutes tick away I'm getting more and more anxious to hit the road.

Of course there will be many pictures to share with you - so hang in there until I return on the 3rd.






No comments: