Search This Blog

Saturday, August 9, 2014

A CT Connection

After my fantastic trip to Sievers, it was time to prepare for an upcoming visit from one of my Connected Threadz friend - Lynne and her husband came through Wisconsin and I was thrilled to know she was coming to visit with me and more of our CT friends that live close by.  August 7th was our day to spend with her and her husband.

We kidnapped her with little effort at all from her husband Jack and headed for Stoughton.

I haven't been shopping in Stoughton since I last worked there many many years ago.

Here is the plug:   If you haven't been there in a while you must go.  They have wonderful little shops to go into.  And believe me we hit each and every one.

We definitely supported the economy in Stoughton that day and had a great time doing it.



After our shopping trip came home to my house and had a relaxing, and enjoyable afternoon, along with snacks and brats cooked over a open wood fire.  Let me tell you Julie did a fantastic job on cooking those brats she also brought along sweet corn and we feasted along with my homemade beans, cheese curds and other cheeses, salsa, zucchini bread lemon bars and the list goes on.  Nobody went home hungry I know.


Thanks girls and Jack for a wonderful day with my friends

No comments: