Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

My Athena's Puzzle

WHOO HOOO  Its finally quilted, just need the binding put on and its ready for the Edgerton Quilt Show.





This has been a long time waiting for me to quilt, but finally, finally loaded it and quilted it. Starting yesterday morning and worked a few hours before having to leave.

Finished this morning.

At first I thought about quilting with one of my pretty pantos, however, because the fabrics are so busy and colorful, I thought a panto design would just disappear.  I chose my old time favorite, Swirls.

I was right, the stitching almost disappears in the quilt, so glad I didn't spend the extra hours needed to do a panto.

Yesterday we went to our granddaughter Lexi's birthday party.  She has turned two and bad grandma forgot her camera. Can you believe it. Me without a camera.  I'm hoping Deena will post some fb pictures that I can copy and add to my picture folder.

Yesterday was pretty much a great day all through the day.  Quilting,  seeing grand kids, Packer game that we won by one point.  Nailbitting heart attack game but we won.  AND - I sold one of my quilts on Etsy.

Summer Breeze is sold!!!!  - I have had an Etsy store off and on for a few years and this is my very first sale.

Lets think positive, that its only the beginning of more sales.

No comments: