Search This Blog

Friday, October 7, 2011

Lexi Is One Year Old

Baby Lexi turned age 1 Oct 5th, and we are going to her birthday party Saturday.

I made her a fleece blanket for this special occasion.  Each of my little ones have gotten one of these, and they love them, except Tavyn. I must get one made for him.    That is big on my to do list.

I had made him a special quilt when he was born, but haven't done the fleece one yet.  This I just realized when I went back into my memory bank.  Oh so many projects and so little time.

Today is a special day for me.  I ordered my very own Barn Quilt using my own block design.  However, the cut off date for ordering was Sept 30, so I wont get mine until spring sometime around March. Sigh!!!! Knew I should have done this before.   Bff Nettie and I took the drive to Evansville and placed the order. Going to use Stepping Stones block using Burgundy red center, with black and grey colors for the small squares and outside points. 

Cant wait, but I guess I will have to

No comments: