Search This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Another Busy Sunday

No Kylee this weekend.  What?????  

Called her dad, she is in a play and has rehearsal all weekend.  Knew it had to be something, because she told me she had planned on coming over.  She forgot to tell gma about the play.  I will make plans with her dad to see it next weekend.

Finished a quilt for a customer this morning.




The backing is actually a bright red,. not orange.  Customer told me this is a quilt for her sister, and the sister picked out the backing.


Started my day at 4:30 this morning, finished the quilt and then off to Janesville.  Joann's among other places.  Starting my Christmas presents and needed fabric and fleece to get going.  Hopefully will have 3 present finished by the end of this week.

For the rest of the day, finish laundry (yuck) hand sew binding on a quilt, which to me is like a day off.

Cold wet dreary day, a good day to hand sew with a warm quilt laying on me.


No comments: