Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

Whew Finally Back To Normal

All the wedding activities behind us, Wayne home from his fishing trip and I'm feeling like everything is finally back to normal.

What is normal?   Who knows.

In between quilting for others, which I love doing, I have 3 UFOs I am working on.







Barn Chix challenge top left.  This is pattern not for the faint of heart.  Top right Stepping Stones.  Bottom right Lightning Strike.   I don't usually have this many projects going all at the same time, but it has just worked out this way because of all the recent activity around here.

I have patterns for reference pinned to a wall hanging just above my sewing machine.  This really helps me when sewing pattern pieces together, especially the Buggy Barn pattern.  I can just look up and there it is.  Notice my Butterfly Pattern still there, I had planned on doing a larger quilt from this pattern, but so far that is on hold until I finish a few of these UFOs.

Guess I better get off the computer and back to sewing.  Maybe I can get the rest of my 20 blocks done of the Buggy Barn today.  Only have 5 more to do.







No comments: