Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Have The Best Customers

Last night I received a call from one of my customers, Teri Sellers, asking if I was going to be home for a while, she had something to bring over.

I thought it was going to be another quilt she was ready to have quilted. She has been working on one of my patterns Six Flags.

To my surprise she and her husband, Darran, brought and gave to ME a beautiful quilt ladder he had made.

He does woodworking and made this quilt ladder, he said, "because of all the help I had given his wife".  She is a brand new quilter, and I give her help and advise on some techniques when she needs it.

I cant begin to tell you how beautiful it is and I am so grateful to him for doing this for me.




side view


If anyone would be interested in having him make you one, I would be happy to pass on their phone number.

I plan on taking this with me to my next quilt show and telling everyone where they can order one.

It has so much room on it I can display 4 quilts easily. (holding one rung for one I'm working on now) I own a floor quilt rack, but when you put them on the floor model you really cant see the quilts as well as a quilt ladder, and you can only hang 3. I am so excited about this ladder and how fun it will be when the change of seasons come and I can display quilts of the season.

Darran and Teri thank you so very much, I absolutely love it.  Teri what do you want to learn next? I owe you big time.